Wednesday 26 April 2017

Salute 2017

Last Saturday was Salute time again. A day out I never fail to enjoy thoroughly.  So here are a few pictures of some games that jumped out at me .  Although there was many more that I wish I’d photographed. 
  




A splended looking Russian Revoltion game.


Some Woodland First Nations laying a trap


Plastic foliage put to good use.

 The Italian and the Austro-Hungraians  mix it up in this one (I think).


A outstanding display depicting the Battle of Cambrai with lots of tanks huffing and puffing.


A very attractive and naturalist piece of terrain depicting an action in the Falklands/Malvinas conflict. 

 

The Shape Practice demo game, looked and sounded great fun -lots of chortling! 




The slow demise of a Heinkel in the Wings of Glory particpation game.

Again, this year it was a case of so many things to see and so little time!
Thanks South London Warlords and all those who put on such a range of wonderfully creative  games.

1 comment: